Sunday, March 19, 2017

today's new stuff

Sometimes I wish a beautiful moment, like me with my kitty on my lap nose to nose.  But it does last forever, because every beautiful moment is a moment in eternity.
And it is eternal in memory, my own and the collective unconscious, which is cell memory.  Thus we hold eternity in our very cells.
The electric spark between me and my cat creates a mark in memory for both of us, and in a small but powerful way, reinforces the universal connection between people and animals.
*****

more haiku:

The sidewalk is pink
and the shadows are blue,
all is well in my world.


A dozen pink roses
flung back at me -
The cat loves me, anyway.

*****

Another one for the ex-

If dromedaries had spots,
you could stop by and see
my pink polka dot bikini,
but dromedaries don't.

So study your own
stamp collection,
our love never belonged
in the first-class section.

*****

RC









No comments:

Post a Comment