Wednesday, November 15, 2017

This stuff is mainly for the Martians. I know that they really want to learn English and don't much care what they are reading!

Really I don't know what I'm talking about.  No, I don't.  But does anybody?  I don't even want to look at my older blog and hope nobody does.  Glad only 2 people ever read it.  One of them is now dead.  The other does not communicate with me anymore.  Any connection, I wonder?

I pretend no one at all is reading this or cares at all except the Martians, so I guess everything's all right.

Someone who writes from the heart (I don't know anybody like that!) ( joke) is compelled to bare thoughts and feelings of all kinds, sending out information about themselves into the stratosphere and hoping for the best.  Who's in the stratosphere but Martians and perhaps some Jupiterians (similar to our Presbyterians).  Enjoy it, you guys.  More gibberish later

No comments:

Post a Comment