Monday, April 17, 2017

I need a secretary

Today more than ever I am worried about having gained some weight.  Not a lot, but enough to make me upset.  Upset totally out of proportion with the problem.  I'm in good health, considering.  Home life is ok.  Just really upset about the weight.  I want to lose a minimum of 10 lbs. as soon as possible.  Ordered some health supplements, hope they help.

Someone who used to be my closest friend is fading out of my life.  That is, the colors are fading.  From brilliant sky blue to yucky grey.  I don't have anything else to say about that.  It doesn't merit my thought or my time.

I'm in conflict about sharing a lot of my poetry online.  Working on a book, would like to keep most of it to myself these days.  Will the book ever be finished?  As long as I'm alive, probably not.  Picasso said, "A painting is never finished, you just get interrupted."  I kinda hope that one of these days I'll find a reason for an interruption, or at least a point where I can distinguish what I've done from what I am still doing, and stop and put together what I have so far.  I used to be a secretary.  I need a secretary.

No comments:

Post a Comment