Saturday, May 27, 2017

Losing Weight and how my day went yesterday

This is an obsession with many of us women.  It feels like I lost a few lbs., and this makes me very happy.  I once heard someone say that the thing many women love the most is when they lose weight.  I have seen people who are enormous and wonder how or why they do that to themselves and oddly, how they sometimes find a lover who digs cooking food for them and watching them gorge themselves.  This to me is very weird.

So if I ever thought I was weird, how about that?

Moving on...I just went and had my nails done yesterday, which was a major achievement in several ways.  1. It's unusual for me to have enough money to do this, especially at the end of the month!  2. I walked up and back, I don't know how many blocks, instead of taking the bus.  3. I did this in the afternoon after having had no sleep the night before.  I did nod out briefly whenever I sat down, but that was it.

I woke up feeling very crabby and out of it today.  After a couple of hours I found I was better than ever and glad to be alive.  Meanwhile my nails look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment