Tuesday, December 11, 2018

3 things for today

If you'd like to be mentally paralyzed by credit debt, try going paperless! In many cases you might even earn an extra $5/yr. by doing so!   *(seriously, this is true!)


+++++++++++++



It Seems to Me -

The first thing that strikes me about marriage is that it should be illegal. Why should two kids romp around and play together permanently when they aren't satisfied with romping around and playing yet?

Unfortunately, the rest of what I once started with beyond the first sentence is entirely lost to my immediate memory. But this will be soon continued.

Notwithstanding I have only seen (6) pairs of eyes on this blog yet, and don't know how many more than two besides me (I don't think there were more than two besides me) ...whoops, lost that construction, let's start again.

Regardless of the fact that very few people seem to be reading this blog, much less the older blog which was started about 3-4 yrs. before this one .....if anybody has an idea to follow the first paragraph, I have a suggestion. Could they please, for me, write their own little essay and return it here as a comment? If anyone does this, they will get a big gold star on their paper and a quick happy face with wild curly hair on top and all around, almost to the point of looking like an excited little sun! I would so love for someone besides me, I always respond to things like this, for someone to go ahead and submit their own variation. As Barbra Streisand often has repeated, Discuss.......


+++++++++++++
PHYSICS FOR DUMMIES
To All Those "New Physicists"

If any of you are still scratching your tired and itchy heads, still losing hair, and wondering why this is, why this than that, or anything else that your little peabrain full of mathematical formulas and other confusing devices, could come up with today, tomorrow, or yesterday - and no my little dears, the three are not the same, so how could yesterday, today and tomorrow even be on the same wavelength, if you would prefer it in your own terms? I'm sure you would. (not to mention, today, tomorrow and yesterday are by the way, three different WORDS)

So little dears, please be satisfied with the gifts of God's goodness and be well and happy, not cold or too hot and not starving. Who is the devil? Who is God? Could any one simple answer suffice here? Of course not.

Why are we here? Do we know the ultimate meaning of life on earth and other planets? Did we create our own eyes, ears and horoscopes? No, we did not.

What it is, is what it is. NOW, WHAT'S NEXT?


++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment