Sunday, January 22, 2017

The state of affairs

Writing about Mom, thinking about Mom, met her in my sleep last night - no, not a dream.  A conversation.  Don't know whether to post my diaries but then who will ever read it?  Who else has this problem?  Ever read a book called "A New diary"?  excellent book.  why don't we want to share?  Doesn't everybody have the same problems really?  It's called "being human." 
What else is new?  Getting more comfortable with writing on the computer, though I still like the hand-head-heart connection.  Recent conclusion:  a la Freud -- we are more influenced by our emotions than by rational thinking.  Example:  I need to have another hip operation but I'm scared ____less, so my heart tells me why bother?  I have had enough of hospitals.  When the pain becomes so bad I can't walk, I may consider it again.  Honestly, hospitals are the pits.  People staring at computers, they call themselves nurses and doctors, even psychiatrists do it.  What has happened to humanity?????
NOW LOOK AT THIS!


https://secure.food4patriots.com/video/index.php?CID=30&AFID=1095&click_id=1023c8bfad9feb5f0d8a52b9ef19a6&offer_id=30&aff_sub=1274-800x600-f4p300reg0435n&aff_sub2=is8x461s_685_49780118&aff_sub4=ads__08febbab-98e1-4bf6-bbf4-8be00a977b30&aff_sub5=
  OMG! LOOK what else is happening to our people and our government!  This video was banned.  Copy and paste it into your browser right now.  Look at this, you will not believe it.  Oh, a dictatorship has already taken hold.  We are in for trouble!  Send this on FB!  Read it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment