Wednesday, April 10, 2019

yesterday and half the night I was hopelessly stuck in the endless task of putting together Medicaid re-certification papers before the end of the grace period, even.  Today at last, the final final deadline being met and copies made just this morning, the appropriate papers went off to the P.O. to be postmarked and by certified mail.  All this alone, over $7.00!  Normally they do send you a free postage-paid envelope for all of this s__t, but you see, I had already lost that, as well as the forms themselves that I had started filling out already.  It's not that everything gets thrown away.  Oh no, that in itself is part of the problem.  I have a hard time throwing anything away.  Then naturally what happens is the stuff I saved for no reason gets mixed up with the stuff I should know the whereabouts of.  Then this whole place becomes a cyclone as I throw books, files, pieces of used chewing gum, bookmarks, shoelaces, whatever, around everywhere, could be on the bed, the floor, the ceiling even, if that were possible.

So I now breathe a sigh to all of that.  Thank the Lord and Holy Jesus, and Mother Mary too. All done with that.  But oh no, more problems this afternoon?  You bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment